I'm reviving this group. I got a new friend to help me out with things, and we'll (hopefully, but am still a little edgy due to low confidence in myself) be a lot more active. My plans for this group are:
+Get more members... at least 30-50 by the end of the year. Advertising us helps!
+Get a more active community to allow more users to interact with one another.
+Find like-minded people. There's nothing more frustrating and annoying than having to try to deal with those who aren't indifferent and tolerant of the things discussed within the group. These kinds of people will only create problems and you should exercise caution when allowing them into or inviting them into the group.
+Open the gates to new OCs and worlds, and allow people to be heard and known, and not to fall into obscurity.
+Allow people to be themselves. Just don't go overboard, but loosen up at the same time. If you want to discuss something, get it off your mind, or show us.
+Host contests and group projects with prizes!
Remember, if you wanna join, all you have to remember are these somewhat simple rules:
1. Don't be a jerk. If you feel the need to show dominance or say something stupid and mean then be like "I'm just kidding! xD", then I will happily display my own power and kick your ass on out. If you're legitimately angry about something that we've done wrong or in general, state your business (such as another member, or something. If you have a complaint about content, see rule number three and go fuck yourself kindly) and I'll work with you to get it fixed. We support porn, but that doesn't mean we're trashy or fake like most people who keep those sites... >.>;
2. Submit to the right folders. It's okay if you don't, I can direct it to the right one, but don't make things harder for me and Frankie, either. Also, remember that this is an OC only group. No fan characters or already established media characters. We want to see YOUR OCs and give them a chance to be known!
3. Be tolerant of others. I like large, lactating breasts. I also curse a lot during my speech. Some people may like furries or expansion/inflation. Some even may like gigantic robots made of ice cream and poots throwing up rainbows... that is a rather strange fetish, lol... point is, if you don't like it, don't bother anyone about it. No one cares what you think about another's likes, because you probably like something just as weird or stupid. If you have an issue, PM me and I'll deal with it. It's not something that needs drama. Speaking of...
4. Do not. Start. Unnecessary. Drama. Please.
5. Have fun! Seriously, this a group made for you to enjoy one another's works. Roleplaying is also allowed, just be nice and have fun!
If you're a member and have suggestions, let either Frankie or me know. Or, if you'd like to recommend someone to the group, by all means, please do! We need to be able to grow into your own safe-haven to go to when things get rough!